Maya the Bee:Play and Learn
Interactive animated story of Maya the Bee in “The Queen’s Crown”.
Fun «mathematics activities» related to the story and its characters.
Lots of additional and funny activities: Paint, Create, Color and Puzzles.
THE QUEEN’S CROWN
The sweet little bee Maya continues to be as curious and adventurous as always, accompanied by her inseparable friend Willy returns to encounter a difficult situation to resolve. The Queen’s Crown has been lost causing a great stir in the forest. What could have happened?
- Interactive animated story of Maya the Bee in “The Queen’s Crown”
- Stunning graphs with numerous details that fascinate children, forest animals, flowers, landscapes, authentic and fun characters.
- 3 difficulty levels (adapted to every age group).
- 10 fun «mathematics activities» related to the story and its characters; counting, adding, geometric figures, abacus, subtracting, series, ordering numbers, measurements, couples, counting and adding
- Story full of mystery that motivates youngsters to complete the educational activities.
- Available in five languages; Spanish, English, Italian, German and Portuguese.
- The learning and practice of Mathematics are now more motivating, thanks to this new story of the most famous television bee that has been issued in popular networks like Clan TV and its films distributed in major theaters around the world.
It’s educational, it’s safe, it’s fun.